Outstanding public sector fleet management organisations and contractors can submit their case studies in order to win a Future Fleet Award from September 1 onwards.
Taking place at the Great Hall in the Guildhall on January 22, the awards are organised by LAPV, hosted by the City of London, and partners with the City of New York, the City of Montreal, CILT, and SOE.
The judging panel consists of high profile representatives from LAPV, the City of London, New York City, Wates Construction, the City of Montreal, and the City of Calgary.
The Future Fleet Awards evening will commence with a drinks reception in the Guildhall Crypt, sponsored by Dennis Eagle and Terberg Matec. This reception will be followed by a lavish dinner in the splendid surroundings of the Great Hall of the Guildhall, which made possible by NRG Fleet Services and Electra Commercial Vehicles. Then the Future Fleet Awards will be handed out by a range of VIPs.
For 2020 the awards categories are:
• Best fleet/road safety initiative (public sector and outsourcing companies only)
• Most innovative fleet management strategy (public sector and outsourcing companies only)
• Most sustainable fleet management department (public sector and outsourcing companies only)
• Young industry champion (open to the public, private sector, and industry suppliers), an award for an outstanding young professional under 30.
• Lifetime achievement award (open to public and private sector and industry suppliers)
• Industry personality of the year
• City Mark Award: Transport Operator
• City Mark Award: Driver of the Year
I cannot urge local authorities and their contractors strongly enough to send in a submission. Now is the time for public sector fleet and transport managers as well as personnel in contracting organisations to stand up and shout about their achievements. However, if you are a manufacturer or a supplier you can also send in a submission on behalf of your local authority clients who have worked with your products or services, and some of the categories are open to suppliers and manufacturers
There is also still an opportunity to promote your company in front of more than 200 guests by sponsoring the Future Fleet Awards ceremony. Another option is to buy a table and provide your guests with an unforgettable experience surrounded by like-minded professionals from the public sector fleet management industry in a truly celebratory atmosphere.
Anyone who would like to advantage of this opportunity, please, get in touch with Jason Pidgeon at email@example.com.
For more information about the awards, please, get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org