Available in print and digitally, LAPV is the public sector fleet management industry's leading publication and is filled with news, opinions and features on issues for fleet & plant managers in public and private contracting organisations.
- Future Fleet Forum goes global ' the leading event dedicated to best practice and future technologies returns to London once again.
- Report on the Future Fleet Round table debate: what are the barriers to progress in our industry
- The winners of the Future Fleet Awards 2018: The Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Future Fleet Awards 2019 show guide
- Clifford Comments - Phil Clifford, former fleet manager, comments on The Direct Vision Standard that is coming into force in 2020
- Driving force - The process of rebuilding transmissions
- Vehicle Test - Steve Banner takes the revamped Ford Transit Connect van for a test drive
- End-to-end software solution - Purgo from VWS has developed into a modular and scalable waste management software system designed to meet the specific needs of the waste and recycling sector
- Blue light fleets - The challenges facing fire services in the effort to go green.
To read LAPV winter 2019, click here or on the cover.
What is coming up in LAPV spring 2019 and how can you contribute?
Editorial Copy deadline: 4 March
- Future Fleet Forum review part 1 -The full coverage of the first day of the world-leading event
- Future Fleet in pictures
- Waste and recycling vehicles ' the switch to electric and beyond
- Police vehicles ' predicting the future
- Autonomous vehicles ' LAPV looks at platooning trials, safety, and public perception of autonomous vehicles
- Fleet and asset finance
- Safety systems and software
- Weighing systems
- Vehicle test
- Ground and turf care
- Comment by Phil Clifford
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any other article suggestions.
To submit an editorial for LAPV please send in word or text documents accompanied by a separate selection of pictures in high resolution (300 dpi/1mb). For large file transfer, use: www.wetransfer.com.
For by-lined articles, please send a headshot (high res) and a small bio (150 words).
Every editorial is published on its merit for the readers and at the discretion of the editor.
Ann-Marie Knegt, the editor, be contacted on email@example.com, 0044 (0) 1935 374001.