Read your digital issue now. What is being covered in LAPV March 2017?
- The latest news on industry, contracts won, and new product developments.
- Future Fleet Forum will have a truly international perspective when it takes place at the Guildhall in London on January 24-25 2018.
- Senior traffic commissioner Beverley Bell had a strong message for transport managers at the Redbridge public sector show, says Phil Clifford.
- Last year, Johnston Sweepers saw truck-mounted sweeper number 28,000 roll off its production line and into service.
- Real-world data capture on emissions and fleet efficiency holds the key to smart, future-proofed fleet-purchasing decisions.
- With the recent launch of its 3G digital recording facility, Brigade Electronics is taking on-vehicle camera safety to a new level.
- As the move to greener alternatives gathers momentum, it is important to consider engine technology that is fit for purpose.
- Rochdale Borough Council has become the first council in Greater Manchester to adopt the Autologic automatic gritting technology.
- Sweepers could be gathering valuable resources and boosting council coffers by recycling waste into a resource.
- Public buying organisations can help fleet managers make smarter procurement decisions, save time, and achieve better value for money, argue two procurement experts.
- Many councils and contractors are recognising that multi-purpose vehicles for highways and ground maintenance are the way forward.
- A contract hire agreement between SFS and Lichfield District Council and Tamworth Borough Council's Joint Waste Services is now one year in, and the company has added value in a number of ways.
- The new Hako Citymaster 2200 is now available in the UK. LAPV's Steve Banner travelled to Germany to take it for a test drive.
To read LAPV March 2017, click here or on the cover.
To read LAPV March 2017 online click here.
What is coming up in LAPV June 2017?
LAPV June 2017
Deadline: May 22, 2017
Workshop Management solutions
RCVs for 2017
Waste handling equipment and earthmovers
Grounds maintenance equipment
Safety for vulnerable road users
To participate in this issue editorially, please contact Ann-Marie Knegt.
To advertise in this issue contact Jason Pidgeon.