What is coming up in LAPV Autumn 2019 and how can you contribute?
Deadline: August 2, advertising deadline August 16
- Report on Impulsion Montreal, the international fleet forum held in Montreal in June.
- Profile on Gary Clarke, Veolia's National Fleet Director.
- Report on the new O2D logistic app, which is on trial with Croydon Council. This new application is set to save emissions and reduces journey times.
- Sweeper supplement: an overview of how the UK sweeper market is developing.
- Report on the SOE/LAPV roundtable debate on how to attract talent to our industry
- Safety systems and vehicle conspicuity: LAPV looks at the latest safety software and systems
- Emergency services vehicles and low emissions technology: what are emergency services doing to reduce emissions from their fleet
- Steve Banner casts his judgement over the latest vehicles launches
- Clifford comments
- OWL (Optimised Waste and Logistics Show) Wroxhall: who was there and what was discussed?
- Materials handling equipment, and earthmovers
- Vans and minibuses focus
- Low emissions initiatives
- Driver training
For commercial opportunities, contact Jason Pidgeon via 044 (0)207 973 4645.
Do not hesitate to get in touch with any other article suggestions.
To submit an editorial for LAPV please send in word or text documents accompanied by a separate selection of pictures in high resolution (300 dpi/1mb). For large file transfer, use: www.wetransfer.com.
For by-lined articles, please send a headshot (high res) and a small bio (150 words).
Every editorial is published on its merit for the readers and at the discretion of the editor.
Ann-Marie Knegt, the Editor, can be contacted on 0044 (0)1935 374001.